Just in case no one ever told you, Fall is the perfect time for a home improvement project like an upgrade with replacement windows. Strategic timing can improve a project’s return on investment. Timing is also linked with enjoying the value of that investment sooner. Here are 6 reasons to fall in love with replacement windows this Fall.
1. Fall Timing Saves Time: The long, hot months of Summer are the peak months for home exterior professionals. As schedules begin to slow in Fall, homeowners can enjoy better responsiveness and flexibility with scheduling. After all, there is nothing worse than sitting around waiting for technicians to show up only to receive a call that a previous appointment caused a need to re-schedule. Avoid delays and long waits by performing exterior home improvement projects now.
2. Fall Timing Saves Money: A replacement window upgrade improves the energy efficiency of a home. Better insulative qualities of new designs will soon have homeowners appreciating their investment when the next energy bill arrives. With the bitterest cold of Winter right around the corner, a replacement window project can start paying-off a return on investment sooner than you think. This is the time to take advantage of installation packages that offer savings on the whole shebang, quality custom windows, a hassle-free installation experience and monthly utility bills. And with the holidays practically on the doorstep, who doesn’t want a bit more change in their pocket?
3. Fall Timing For Comfort Now: Fall is a fickle fellow. Nights are cool and days are warm. Homeowners are often adjusting their thermostats frequently. Improve the quality of your family’s comfort with a window upgrade. Enhance the energy efficiency of those transparent barriers that are the most likely culprits for causing temperature fluctuations.
4. Fall Timing Secures Quality: Home improvement projects are usually striving to meet a homeowner’s goal of improving curb appeal. That means securing more than just a top quality product like Marvin replacement windows. It also means securing the most experienced and qualified professionals to do the job. Why ruin the aesthetics of a beautiful window with a shoddy install job? And inferior installation can compromise the energy efficiency of new windows. It may be difficult to schedule a top-rated company that is in high demand during the Summer peak season. Schedule a replacement window project in Fall and get the best when it comes down to who is on the job.
5. Fall Timing For Holiday Appeal: That’s right, the holidays are right around the corner. October, November, and December are the busiest months of the year for a home’s exterior to be on display. First, costumed trick-or-treaters traipse up the sidewalk, hopeful for a bit of sweets. A month later, the cars are lining curbs in neighborhoods all over the country. The first impression of guests won’t be the turkey on the table. It will be the welcoming presence of a home’s exterior. Christmas arrives and twinkling lights on the eaves of your home invite complete strangers to drive down your street and stare at your house. Up your holiday appeal game with custom replacement windows that reflect the style and beauty of your home.
6. Fall Timing For Quicker Consultation: As the busy season passes, a homeowner can quickly receive a free consultation on the best replacement window products available. A home exterior professional will likely recommend a superior product, like Marvin windows, that offer features like:
- Fiberglass frame that is 8 times stronger than vinyl.
- Low-E 3 glass panes that minimizes heat loss, improving energy efficiency.
- Argon Gas insulation that is superior at reducing energy transfer.
- Tilt-In feature that makes cleaning and maintenance easy.
- Custom fit for better insulative qualities and minimize leaks.
- Wide selection of custom finishes and colors to satisfy every preference.
For homeowners ready to take advantage of Fall timing, please contact us. A home exterior expert will provide a free, no obligation consultation on replacement windows, or any home construction project you might have in mind. Call today and fall in love with Fall timing while you fall in love with your home all over again. Partner with the most trusted home exterior experts in the St. Louis area. Learn why Lakeside Renovation & Design enjoys the highest ratings with organizations like Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).