We’re honored that you’re interested in joining our team. Take a look around our whole website and learn what gets us out of bed in the morning. And more than looking at your skillset, ask yourself how working at Lakeside will help you become the person you’d like to be.
We know that investing in our people is the only way we can continue to develop the Lakeside experience that matches our vision and mission. We look for those people who’s intent is to grow and serve others.
We want every single employee to know their inherent value and get the most out of the life they’ve been given.
What separates us from other companies?
We are completely dedicated to your success.
We know that for customers to have the best experience, our team in the field has to be set up for absolute success.
What does this mean for you?
- Detailed plans and notes before you walk onto a project
- A fully stocked trailer with top-notch tools
- Logistics team to make sure you have everything you need when you need it
- A project manager who makes sure the project moves smoothly
A healthy culture of leadership and teamwork
- We have over 100 employees
- We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, employer-paid short-disability and life insurance policies, and paid vacation and paid holidays
- We are totally dedicated to being the best remodeling company in the industry
- We push one another and invest in one another
- We love what we do
- Year-round work and optional weekend work
- Working with the highest quality products
- Closed Sundays and major holidays
- Entrepreneurial team environment
Mission – The mission of Lakeside is to redeem the culture and experience of the construction industry.
To ask about current employment opportunities, click the link below and complete our online application.